EASY TO USE:
- Power on the iron with rated voltage.
- Clockwise dial the tail sleeve to set the desired temperature.
- LED indicator flashes and keeps light when reaches setting level.
- ONLY ONE STEP: It is easy to use with its directional switch new design. This means you are only one step away to rotate clockwise for the desired salon high heat. With one touch of the button, it will give you ultra-smooth silky hair.
- TIME-SAVER: It is designed with MTC, a new heating standard for hair appliances. It reduces hair styling time compared to ordinary hair straighteners. It heats quickly in 15 seconds which will save you energy, more durable, and lasts longer.
- NO SNAGGING & NO TUGGING: Convenient to use with the 360°swivel long cord flat iron with floating plates and balanced heat plates that move when you do. It is easier to use because the floating plates with curved edges continuously adjust the angle to avoid snagging your hair.
- BEST CHOICE FOR TRAVELING: Trip hair straightener and curler 2 in 1 with all over the world dual voltage (110-240AC) and auto shut off. The package includes heat resistant glove, flat iron bag, salon comb, and 2 salon hair clips.
NOT SURE WHICH TEMPERATURE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- 250℉ for think fine bleached hair.
- 320℉ for dyed or dark-colored hair.
- 355℉ for normal or moderately curly hair.
- 410℉ for thick, curly, and wavy hair.
ADDITIONAL SMART FEATURES:
- One step dial switch
- 360°swivel cord
- 60 mins auto shut off
- Heat up in 15 seconds
- Dual voltage 100v – 240v
- Adjustable temperature from 250℉ to 450℉
1. Plug in the iron and rotate the switch to the right temperature. The thicker your hair, the higher the numbered setting should be.
2. Separate your hair into several sections. The number of sections will depend on the thickness of your hair.
3. Place the straightener as close to the roots of the section as possible without burning yourself.
4. Clamp the iron down so that the heated sides touch and your hair rests between them.
5. Run the flat iron down the length of your section of hair.
6. Run the straightener over the section several times until it is completely straight.
7. Move the straightened piece out of the way and unclip a new section of hair.
1. Plug in your iron and rotate the switch to the right temperature. The thicker your hair, the higher the numbered setting should be.
2. Split your hair into sections. Even if you have thin hair, you'll get better results if you work with small sections of hair.
3. Start curling. Grab the piece of hair you wish to curl and give it a quick brush through to remove any remaining tangles. Clamp the flat iron around the hair and give it a half-turn so that your hair is in a U-shape. Hold the flat iron in this position as you move it down the hair shaft, right to the ends.
4. Loosen your curls (optional). If you want your hair to look softer and looser, run your fingers through the curls a few times. The curls will pull down and loosen up as you do so.
- The ceramic plates are HOT! Avoid direct skin contact.
- Remember to turn your straightener off when not in use.
- Be sure to keep children away from the straightener.
- Do not immerse the straightener in water.
- Do not use the straightener whilst bathing or showering.