DON'T be afraid to show your feet
If you have a thick, yellow toenail. Common nail clippers are not the right tool to clip them with, you need to find the right pair of toenail clippers in order to get the job properly done.
If you have hard, thick nails, these are your ideal toenail clippers.
The clippers are quite sturdy and are made of high-quality materials. they offer clean & precise cuts of nail cuticles every time.
UNIQUE DESIGN: This nail nipper is designed to cut thickness, ingrown toenails, roll nails and brittle foot nails, especially caused by psoriasis, nail fungus, injury, and aging. An internal bending nail cutter cuts into the nail and is comfortable to cut.
SAFETY: Installed with precision grinding blades to provide clean and uniform cutting by using the curved Toenail Clippers jaws.100% dermatologist graded surgical steel to prevent corrosion and minimize the risk of infections. The blade does not break or tear, it cuts long and thick toenails accurately and is highly safe.
ERGONOMIC HANDLE: Nail Clipper Manicure Tool is constructed from stainless steel material to avoid slipping, delivers easy grip and smooth control. Feel comfortable and effort, based on the effort of the leveraged design of the human body handle, also comfortable grip, the length of fit. With a customized storage case.
Super Sharp Blade: Sharp enough to cut the copper wire, these nail clippers also can smoothly and easily clip the rough, thick, and hard fingernails or toenails.
- The model of the Nail Clipper Manicure Tool is Olecranon nail clippers. Radian is a 15 degree.
- The cutting edge is 0.2mm. The material is Stainless steel. The handle is a non-slip rubber handle.
- Spring is a Double Spring design.
- Notice: Sharp edge clipper, please keep out of reach of children.
How to use It:
- Clean the dirt in the nail groove and pick the ingrowing nail with a nail pick.
- Use the nail clippers to cut off the excess nail residue.
- The plier’s tip can pick up the residue of the nail groove, suitable for dealing with the paronychia and onychomycosis.