Not many things can give a confidence boost like a perfect hairstyle. If you were always dreaming of having dazzling curls, it is time to start using a curling iron!
Ever leave the house with fresh curls and feel like you’re in a music video as you strut down the street? We feel you – curls have that power. The only problem is, curling your hair can be quite confusing. Well, it was. Our CERAMIC PROFESSIONAL HAIR CURLER ICICOSMETIC™ will transform your hair into actress worthy hair.
Achieve a salon quality hair within minutes thanks to our CERAMIC PROFESSIONAL HAIR CURLER IciCosmetic™. The advanced technology provides an effortless and tangle-free styling experience that lures the hair easier and faster.
After insertion, the hair curler automatically pulls the hair into its ceramic lined chamber, where it holds locks until they are thoroughly warmed.
- Ceramic Rotating Barrel: Automatic spin creates flawless curls.
- Ceramic Heater: Distributes heat evenly across the barrel surface resulting in shinier and healthier hair.
- Directional Buttons: Control curl direction with left and right push buttons.
- Automatic Shut Off: Brush truns off after 1 hour for safety.
- LCS Temperature Display: Easily adjustable temperature settings up to 410°F (210°C).
- Customized Curling Time Settings: Adjustable styling time for your hair type.
HOW TO USE
- Choose your desired temperature and curling timer as a guide (15S/17S/19S).
- Hold the curler vertically with the digital control side facing the head.
- Take a ¾” to 1” section of hair and insert it into the opening of the curl chamber in a 90° angle. If larger sections are used, hair may be tangled.
- Insert sectioned hair into the curling chamber.
- Press and continuously hold the arrow button in the desired direction to curl the hair. The hair strand will be automatically curled into the chamber and the rotating will stop.
- You will hear 4 beeps once the curl is set.
- Remove the tool gently from the hair
- Finish with hairspray to set your curls.
- Use a smaller section of hair for defined curls.
- Use a larger section of hair for less defined curls.
- If hair becomes tangled, the curler will beep continuously and the display will read RESET. Push the power button to turn off and gently remove the tangled hair by pulling out thin strands, section by section, until all the hair has been removed.
- After you’ve finished the curling, gently run your fingers through your hair to separate the curls slightly – brush lightly if you want wavy curls.
- Finish with a touch of hairspray
For a limited time, we offer FREE SHIPPING for this product, make sure you click add to cart now and start enjoying a Hollywood style hair!