Our wood therapy lymphatic drainage massage roller assists in cellulite removal. Increased blood and lymph flow ensure that oxygen and other nutrients are adequately transported throughout the body, keeping your skin firm and tight. and form a flawless body The 20 massage points on the Wooden Treatment Stick ensure a broader contact area and an easier massage. It effectively relieves stiffness, weariness, and muscular discomfort. It also increases blood flow, which is beneficial to your health.
Therapy lymphatic release instruments aid in the relaxation of muscles following exercise, the clearing of meridians and the improvement of blood circulation, the reduction of neuralgia, the elimination of weariness, and the relief of shoulder and neck stiffness and muscular pain caused by the job. Increase physical activity and flexibility, which will aid in the development of healthy muscles. This wooden gua sha massage tool has a wavy handle that gives a good grip and is portable and easy to use.
Both men and women can use it. Designed to be used on practically any part of the body. It may be used as a lymphatic drainage tool for the stomach and back cracker, as well as a contouring stick for the waist, hips, thighs, buttocks, and other body regions. Trigger point massager for pain treatment in the head and neck. This carbonised beech hardwood gua sha stick is strong and resistant to wear. Use with essential oils is advised.
Cellulite massage with 20 balls 22.8-inch-long tool made of 100% high-strength natural beech and carbonised wood at high temperatures. Its curved design suits the human body and is ergonomic; the surface is smooth and free of burrs, and it is skin-friendly. This is the solution you've been seeking if you have cellulite. It is also lightweight, portable, and easy to hold.
A portable gadget that is simple to use on bare skin. Give yourself a pleasant massage by rubbing briskly up and down and side to side with mild pressure strokes until the skin is pink or heated, indicating a brief increase in blood flow. The wooden guasha is commonly used to alleviate sleeplessness, leg cramps, leg soreness, headaches, and disorientation. It is particularly beneficial for pains in the hands, feet, shoulders, arms, legs, and back.
How to use: For the back, use the concave surface from top to bottom, in the same way, each time. Then scrape the spine using the convex surface. Beginning at the navel, massage the belly from top to bottom. The intensity is consistent, no excessive power is required, and the outcome is excellent. Constipation can be alleviated by eating three to five times each week. For the legs, begin at the knee and work your way down, just in the same direction each time.
- ✔️REAL BENEFITS:
- ✔️The amplitude of the groove bending is more appropriate for the human body curvature.
- ✔️With this Maderotherapy-inspired wooden massage stick, you can relieve back and shoulder discomfort while also increasing circulation.
- ✔️This application was created specifically for those who work or do jobs that are difficult and time-consuming on a daily basis.
- ✔️This carbonised hardwood massage stick can help to relax your muscles and give you a sense of relaxation and comfort.
- ✔️It soothes tight and stressed-out muscles without the use of drugs that might have long-term harmful health consequences.
- ✔️Increases blood circulation and metabolism.
- ✔️Portable and comfortable
- ✔️Improve blood circulation
- ✔️Broad coverage
- ✔️Wide application
- ✔️Great relaxation effect
- ✔️Muscle relaxation
- ✔️Pure wood
- ✔️Easy to use
- ✔️Durable and lightweight
- ✔️Unique Aesthetic Design
- ✔️Quality Material
- ✔️Brilliant Feature
- ✔️Package included:
- 1 x carbonized massage stick