- Reduces the look of fine lines and plumps to smooth deep wrinkles
- Releases fascia to help improve muscle function
- Temporarily stimulates circulation to feed the skin and improve healing function
- Tones and firms the appearance of skin
- Activates the deep dermis layer of skin to boost and maintain elasticity
- Gently exfoliates and improves product absorption for maximum benefits
- Won’t break or damage the surface of the skin
- Cools and calms the look of skin
- Eases muscle tension
- Reduces the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags
- Encourages lymphatic function
- Improves blood circulation and skin tone
- Improves elasticity of the skin
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness and wrinkles
- Reduces dark under-eye circles
- Eliminates toxins
- Tightens and reduces pores
- Extra healing, relaxation, and inflammation reduction
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT?Fantastic jade roller: The coolness of the jade closes the pores, while the roller promotes blood circulation, which can reduce swelling and wrinkles. Soon after daily use, your skin feels firmer, more rejuvenated, and shines with a natural glow.
100% natural jade: The natural jade stone stays cool even when hot and feels smooth and comfortable. He will never hurt your skin. It also helps to absorb the nutrients and ingredients when you use masking or at bedtime with your oil or moisturizers.
Double Head Design: The Big Roll Always Massage Your Face, Head And The Little Roller Suit Massage Nose, Eye And So On. With little pressure, you relax after work. It can be used anytime, anywhere.
Application: To give your skin a healthy glow, it is recommended to use the Jade Massage for 4 to 5 minutes every 4 days a week. When done, use the big roller, make sweeping rollers under the chin to the collarbone, which works on the side of the neck, and start every swing from the chin.
HOW TO USE IT?
1. Before the massage, make sure the jade roller and facial cleanser are clean. The facial massage with a large jade roller, from bottom to top, pushes the skin along the growth direction. This can be done to improve the skin and prevent sagging muscles.
2. Massage the eye clockwise with a small jade roller from the inside out. It can fade fine lines and prevent wrinkles.
3. When done, use the big roller, make sweeping rollers under the chin to the collarbone that works on the side of the neck, and start every swing from the chin.
4. Massage recommended 4 days a week for 5-15 minutes at a time.